[Tagging] Verifiability wiki page: "Geometry" section added

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:29:07 UTC 2019

Re: a hamlet with houses several (=3) km away from the center of
hamlet. I was thinking of a place like Horse Creek, California. This
cemetery is at the northwest end of the valley
((https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/358805720/)), 4 km away from the
center of the hamlet (https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/147133592/).
And there are houses even further up the hills that would be
considered part of the community.

This is common is sparsely settled parts of the American west.

Joseph