[Tagging] Verifiability wiki page: "Geometry" section added

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:14:50 UTC 2019

Am Mo., 29. Apr. 2019 um 07:30 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com>:

> Re: a hamlet with houses several (=3) km away from the center of
> hamlet. I was thinking of a place like Horse Creek, California. This
> cemetery is at the northwest end of the valley
> ((https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/358805720/)), 4 km away from the
> center of the hamlet (https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/147133592/).
> And there are houses even further up the hills that would be
> considered part of the community.
>
> This is common is sparsely settled parts of the American west.

yes, having houses "outside" of the settlement is probably common
everywhere, and they might feel part of the community (next hamlet /
village / town), but it doesn't mean the house is part of the hamlet.
For cemeteries it is common to be at the border or outside of the
settlement anyway.

Cheers,
Martin