[Tagging] Was public_transport=platform intended to always be combined with highway=bus_stop?

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Thu Aug 1 01:23:02 UTC 2019

W dniu 01.08.2019 o 02:56, Joseph Eisenberg pisze:
> I’m not certain if any database users actually manage stop_area
> relations for public transit?

I'm not sure if you ask if stop_area tag is useful at all or you ask
only about such relation.

In Warsaw there are like 300 lines, if I remember correctly, and every
day some of them are changing, so the script is used to prepare routing
(to be tuned manually before commiting to a database). I'm not sure if
this is still used currently, but I can't imagine any better way to
manage this.

--
"Pojechałam truizmem, ale mogę, bo jestem trochę pierdołą" [P. Potocka]