[Tagging] Tagging of bullrings

dcapillae dcapillae at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:41:19 UTC 2019

Thank you, Jason.

Then, tagging of bullrings might be something like this:

leisure=stadium
+ sport=bullfighting
+ name=*

For the pitch (ruedo),
leisure=pitch
+ sport=bullfighting
+ surface=sand

For the building,
building=stadium
+ sport=bullfighting

There's a lot of confusion on the map about how to map a bullring. I
have documented the "sport=bullfighting" tag. It was in use, but
undocumented: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:sport%3Dbullfighting

This feature has no feature page in the wiki because it is not an
independent feature. A bullring is a type of stadium
("leisure=stadium"). Would it be convenient to add some reference on the
page of the "leisure=stadium"?

I've also added a new "how to map a" here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_to_map_a#Bullring

Will that be enough?

Thanks again.

Regards,