[Tagging] Was public_transport=platform intended to always be combined with highway=bus_stop?

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Fri Aug 2 14:15:59 UTC 2019

W dniu 02.08.2019 o 15:53, Janko Mihelić pisze:
> If we removed stop_positions, that makes creating public transport
> relations much easier.

I'm not involved in this detailed discussion, so I apologise if I don't
get everyting, but better be safe than sorry...

Without using stop_positions, updating public transport routes in a
(semi-)automated way in a big city (like Warsaw) would be impossible:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MARC13/easy-routes

--
"Pojechałam truizmem, ale mogę, bo jestem trochę pierdołą" [P. Potocka]