[Tagging] Multiple values in isced:level

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 12:14:51 UTC 2019

It could be cultural but I've always understood that the hyphen (-), ie.
1-3 would mean it covers 1, 2 and 3, while if you say 1;3 or 1,3 then it
would cover 1 and 3 only, excluding two 2.

So I think it depends, if you want a range use "-" if you don't want a
range use a ";" or ",".

I've tagged with isced:level many times and have commonly used a "-" to
indicate a range, eg. 1-2.