[Tagging] Rethinking Map Features

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:56:13 UTC 2019

Joseph, before you click "edit description", change your language at the
top of the wiki page (make sure you are logged in.  Also, if you change the
language a few times to the ones you know, e.g. to Indonesian, to Spanish,
and then to English, I think interface will always offer you to enter
description in the last few you had picked.

Thanks for adding translations!