[Tagging] Tagging of bullrings

dcapillae dcapillae at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 23:39:17 UTC 2019

dieterdreist wrote
> I would also prefer either building=bullring or maybe we need a stadium=*
> tag.

Yes, my first idea was to use a "stadium" subtag. This solution is barely
used, so I dismissed the idea.

I preferred "building=stadium" + "stadium=bullring" to "building=bullring"
if some of these solutions were used. However, the problem with bullrings in
Spain is that each mapper was mapping them differently. The proposed
solution, in line with the established system, would probably solve the
problem.

Greetings for Spain, and thank you for commenting.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html