[Tagging] Road hierarchy

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 15:10:49 UTC 2019

We're on the same page. The pavement and separations argument just
illustrates how local authorities may make the same distinction, and try to
regulate traffic and safety informally. So here, I can use this for the
classification, but in the next town it would probably not work.

Vr gr Peter Elderson