[Tagging] Use of tag "import=yes" on objects, not changesets?

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 16:24:32 UTC 2019

The decision to use the import=yes tag wasn't mine nor that of other
experienced Thailand mappers. The Facebook crew "invented" this use, for
whatever internal reason(s)of their own and we local mappers simply went
along with it because we were desperate for a method with which to check
their work.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska