[Tagging] tag templates in the wiki

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:24:06 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 12. Aug 2019, at 18:02, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don't think it's unavoidable - presumably you can just ignore the wikidata stuff and carry on as before?

I had thought so as well, but then I saw the edit which removed the whole template information from the page and it continued to show the information, so it was clear there was another system, which isn’t currently logged in the page history, and is another layer of complexity which makes it harder to add this or to note when someone changes it.

Cheers Martin