[Tagging] Merging tagging scheme on wiki pages of Hiking, route=hiking, route=foot and Walking routes

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 07:10:32 UTC 2019

For determining their outfit, people/renderers/planners better look at the roads and paths in the route, elevation, that kind of thing, within the section they plan to do. Let them draw their own conclusions from that. General classification a priori of the entire route is not helpful to me.

Mvg Peter Elderson