[Tagging] Merging tagging scheme on wiki pages of Hiking, route=hiking, route=foot and Walking routes

s8evq s8evq at runbox.com
Thu Aug 15 11:28:07 UTC 2019

OK, I'm not against transclusion. I think it makes sense. When the table is ready and nobody has further comments, I can have a look at how to do it practically.

To split it up even further so the table is useful for other route=... I'm a bit hesitant. I'm not sure if there's enough material that gets reused to warrant this extra technical complexity. I would prefer to focus first on harmonizing the walking/hiking pages. But afterwards, why not have a look into further abstraction and transclusion.