[Tagging] Keys to which new values can be added without a proposal: craft=, shop=, building=, office=, sport=?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:34:49 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2019, at 13:29, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> of the new page mentions that this may be a problem because
> amenity=studio is also used for TV, Radio and Music recording studios.

yes, IMHO we should completely avoid the term “studio”, as it can refer to lots of different things and contexts (e.g. it may be used for small offices of all kind). We should make it something like recording_studio, or transmission_studio or television_studio or radio_studio or art_studio or film_studio etc.

Cheers Martin