[Tagging] Bicycle kitchens, community centres that offer bicycle repairs etc

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 22:51:43 UTC 2019

Yup,
In fact there are no less than three of them in Oslo and one in Reykjavik (that I know of).The preferred solution for those is I think to map two separate nodes, one for the café and the other for the bicycle (repair) shop. Or better a POI inside a way/house. The last option is what was suggested in a reply here on the list.

Hmm.
But to make sure they are searcable as such combinations, perhaps do something like this  amenity=cafeservice:bicycle:repair=yes
and/or
service:bicycle:diy=yes

and for the other poi/way/relation
shop=bicycledescription=Also a café. See separate map point (POI)

I am not aware of how to search for  shop=bicycle  in/within/very_near   (amenity=cafe or amenity=pub )

-- Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen Morten Lange