[Tagging] Bicycle kitchens, community centres that offer bicycle repairs etc

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 07:07:38 UTC 2019

Martin wrote:> IMHO no. We do not need tags of an is_in fashion for this, > we can model this universally by making use of implicit > spatial relationships (i.e. put the bike kitchen inside the community > centre or pub, or the other way round, according to our > interpretation of the situation)

Could you/someone explain how you can search for objects that form such spatial relationships?
I noted in another message in the thread that I am not aware of how to search for combined features, each tagged in a separate object (point/way/relation) close to oneanother.
Although that is in principle a separete issue from how to tag "ground truth", I think it is relevant.  And I am curious as to how such searches can be carried out.

-- Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen Morten Lange