[Tagging] Keys to which new values can be added without a proposal: craft=, shop=, building=, office=, sport=?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 23:02:04 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 15. Aug 2019, at 20:38, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ummm, you seem to contradict yourself there.  Painters/decorators work at their craft
> wherever their craft is needed, not in their office/storage space.  Carpenters are the same.

rereading myself it seems I haven’t been very clear (essentially there are missing parentheses for the other professions that do not typically work in a workshop) what I meant to say is that craft (with some exceptions) is about the workplace of the craftspeople, while painters and some other (not mentioned by me) professions may only require an office with some storage space, it is typical for many other craft places that there is a workshop where work is done (some examples for the latter are listed in my post). This includes carpenters as well, who usually do a lot of the work in a workshop and on site they only assemble/mount the parts they have prepared (they are not comparable to painters).

Cheers Martin