[Tagging] Route sorting

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 07:38:27 UTC 2019

As far as I'm concerned junction=roundabout means that that OSM way is part
of a roundabout. That's how it behaves.

JOSM is perfectly capable of handling split or unsplit roundabouts, except
for ad hoc rendering of the routes. With unsplit roundabouts, they all have
'bulges'. Hence my preference to split them everywhere, but I already
noticed other mappers are less than happy with that. Far less.

Polyglot