[Tagging] Roles of route members (was: Merging tagging scheme on wiki pages of Hiking, ...)

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 20:09:39 UTC 2019

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 3:31 PM Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm afraid testing is all I can offer. I could list problems to detect, but I think I would not be telling you news. Very important: handle nested relations (hierarchies). RA currently does not.

Uhm, yeah, that's a problem. For what it's worth, Waymarked Trails
seems to have a much better route assembler. It copes with
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#route?id=919642, which definitely
has lacunae (because I never seem to have time to get to Schoharie
County to get the data to close the gaps).