[Tagging] Bicycle kitchens, community centres that offer bicycle repairs etc

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 21:06:49 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am skeptical as that makes finding them less straightforward, if you are looking for   [ a place where I can get my bicycle repaired or receive some help].Many potential users will not know about bicycle kitchens or that other community centres offer bicycle repairs.But I think they should be searchable also as somethings separate form the ordinary bicycle shop. Additional tags can do the trick.
For bicycle kitchens I guess
      service:bicycle:diy:yes     might cover it.

Here follow some new ideas that just popped out:

Perhaps add something like     shop:bicycle:type=bicycle_kitchen

Other values for that tag could be     with_pub    with_cafe    job_training    in_community_centre
?

-- Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen Morten Lange