[Tagging] Multiple tags for one purpose

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:10:02 UTC 2019

This not always works.

See traffic_sign:direction=* and traffic_signal:direction=* or
crossing=marked  in iD or all the "missions" you will not see implemented
in StreetComplete and the impossibility of make it more scalable and
customizable.

One person said here to a question about a reasonible good proposal of new
tagging for schools and other educative centers:

"Ask any two people on this list their opinion on any matter and you will
get THREE opinions."

Good luck with it.
yopaseopor