[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Cash withdrawal

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 00:26:36 UTC 2019

I think the 2 week time frame is to allow for someone on holidays (of ~
2 weeks) to be able to see things and respond.

As such the 2 weeks is a minimum not a maximum.

Indeed there is no maximum for RFC nor for voting. However if there has
been no activity for some time (months?) then some one may put the
status to 'inactive'.