[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Dehesa

Diego Cruz ginkarasu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 08:14:22 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I use this mailing list, so please excuse me if I'm
accidentally ignoring any step in the proceedings.

I have recently proposed a new tag in the Wiki, because none of the
existing landuse tags seem to match it. A dehesa is a type of land that
combines a forest with either fields or pasturelands (or both) at the same
time. It is extensively used in the Iberian Peninsula, both in Spain and
Portugal. Please see the details in my proposal below:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Dehesa

Thank you in advance for your contributions

Diego