[Tagging] Use of a site relation for grouping parking spaces

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:45:18 UTC 2019

On 03/12/2019 18:59, Alessandro Sarretta wrote:
> Should we maybe rephrase the sentence "Parking spaces *always have to*
> be grouped together in a site relation tagged with type=site +
> site=parking." in something like "Parking spaces *can* be grouped
> together in a site relation tagged with type=site + site=parking."?

The last time this came up on this list I asked anyone if they could
come up with anyone who manages to use site relation data for anything.
I don't believe that anyone was able to suggest anything.  I've
certainly tried and failed to do something useful with site relations
(for rendering).

Your suggestion sounds like an improvement to me.

Best Regards,

Andy