[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:50:19 UTC 2019

sent from a phone

> On 7. Dec 2019, at 04:11, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If you want to be explicit that's fine, but I think oneway=yes on a highway=footway,path already implies it's oneway for pedestrians.

you might see oneway=yes like this for footways, although additional tags like bicycle=yes could lead to ambiguity, for paths I would see it as a restriction for vehicles (only). IMHO it would be safer to always recommend oneway:foot=yes when there is a legal restriction for pedestrians

Cheers Martin