[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 12:00:16 UTC 2019

you could define oneway=yes to be applicable to the main route. Sounds logical to me, i think most hikers would assume that.
I think long excursions, branches and alternate routes are better maintained as separate relations. It's a separate discussion if these all need to be put into a 'collection' route relation.

Mvg Peter Elderson