[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 15:03:29 UTC 2019

> Cannot be legal for a pedestrian route, I think

Statements like this suffer from an effect a bit like "Betteridge's law of headlines", in this case "any absolute statement that something that is true in one place is also true everywhere else in the world is false".

I can certainly think of places where oneway pedestrian access is enforced in the UK (one is a narrow ledge half way up a cliff). It's unusual, but not unheard of.

Best Regards,
Andy