[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - hiking_trail_relation_roles

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 21:12:51 UTC 2019

On 07/12/19 23:59, Peter Elderson wrote:
> I wiould mark the route oneway=yes to indicate oneway signposting,

For some it is not the signposting but a legal requirement that the
hiking route foot traffic is in one direction only. And it is enforced.

The tag oneway=yes is taken to be a legal restriction elsewhere, and
should remain with that interpretation here.

For signage that is visible in one direction only there is already an
existing tag for it.