[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - park_drive

Alessandro Sarretta alessandro.sarretta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 04:04:21 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

my doubt on your proposal is that I think the only useful value would be
"designated" (anyway, can you share any example/picture of a sign
describing a park specificly designated for carpooling?). But in this
case I'd support

As far as I know, in a general-use parking (without specific access
conditions) anyone can park, meet with a friend, and then continue the
journey with only one car... What is the purpose to explicitly add this
information?

Ale