[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Leisure=Skatepark

Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 23:48:59 UTC 2019

To me a skatepark is a well defined thing, different and with no major
problems of conflict with other places for sport.
I don't see particular problems in using an appropriate tag that better
characterizes what it is instead of relying a rather vague recipe of
tags.

I suggest to check the proposed access tags (inline_skates=designated,
skateboards=designated, bmx=no, scooters=no). We usually use the term
singular.
These would perhaps be better discussed apart because they could be of
general use. Scooter for example means something different ouside a
skatepark.

Lorenzo