[Tagging] Roundtrip and closed loop in relations

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Dec 19 23:15:06 UTC 2019

I have been a native British English speaker for about sixty years. A
trip from A to B and then back to A, either on a fully reversed route or
an alternative route, would could be described as a round trip. There is
certainly no element of a curved or looping route required to make it a
round trip.

HTH

Chris

--