[Tagging] Roundtrip and closed loop in relations

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 01:53:28 UTC 2019

> sent from a phone
>
>> On 20. Dec 2019, at 01:16, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Oxford Dictionary (usually taken as a good source for UK English): a journey to a place and back again
>
> it’s in the “back again”, makes it likely you take the same way.

Why does it make it likely? I don't see it.

I think I have only used it on a public transport route.

In any event .. these properties could be determined using the ways that make up the route. So why is it necessary to tag it?
Is work being made for mappers that can be easily determined by the renders?