[Tagging] What access key for cargo bike ?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 13:15:08 UTC 2019

Please keep in mind that in the EU the border between bicycle and (small)
motorcycle is between Pedelec (a bicycle) and S-Pedelec (a small
motorcycle). And cargo-bikes come in both flavours here.
As said before, access tags in Osm are describing the legal access
situation. BUT I'm pointing this out without having an idea how to solve
the issue.