[Tagging] motorcycle:scale

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:22:36 UTC 2019

@Paul

Agreed, and you still must produce a new Wiki page regardless. That's the
process most people, including me, try to avoid. Hell, even if we all
agreed that a new "category" for Wiki tagging-related pages (which is what
I presume we're talking about here) is a good idea, it's a long way from
that to reaching consensus.

Or am I missing your point totally?

--
Dave Swarthout