[Tagging] Co-ordinate sets vs. background informations = ODbL vs. CC

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:40:19 UTC 2019

Le 11.02.19 à 13:46, Ulrich Lamm a écrit :
> exploit this free collection (and the unpaid work of thousands of
> volunteers) for commercial use.

that's not a osm issue (osm have decided that's commercial use is
allowed) and even less a problem for tagging where we discuss the most
appropriate schemas to describe reality.

I don't know the link between your first message and this one,
but in your last message, your philosophical question is
"free as in free beer or as in freedom"
maybe the ml "talk" is a better place to talk about it.