[Tagging] Proposed features - RFC - Power and pipeline substations functions

Tony Shield tony.shield999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:50:39 UTC 2019

Hi

I am not at all clear from this as to how to tag a natural gas pipeline
and the various equipments at substations, or water or liquid
hydrocarbons eg aviation fuel.

Is a product tag needed? The assumption is electricity (IEC 601 is
purely electricity) but what about other stuff  especially where words
and phrases are common irrespective of product.

Regards

Tony