[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:23:34 UTC 2019

I think your definition is fine. If it's worth listing/searching/displaying
the places, then map them, else do not.

We have these official places called TOPs, the things I listed are
necessary to be officially called a TOP (and funded & maintained). They are
not requirements for mapping and are not part of my general tagging
proposal. If mappers see other hop-on places for trails/routes which do not
meet these requirements but are visibly designated/designed for the purpose
and worth listing/searching/displaying, fine with me.

In Nederland, mappers have been mapping these places, just not
systematically. Now they have all been mapped.

Vr gr Peter Elderson