[Tagging] wheelchair designated parking space tagging?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:52:58 UTC 2019

On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 at 20:42, Richard <ricoz.osm at gmail.com> wrote:

> because "disabled" was not mentioned very prominently in key:wheelchair
> before
> I edited it. Even though I knew "disabled" it is just one of the many
> things
> to try to search for and it simply didn't cross my mind. Btw for a computer
> scientist "disabled" rings the wrong bells.

You should bear in mind that requiring a wheelchair is just ONE form of
disability that merits the
use of special parking or other facilities.  Which is why many people would
search for "disabled"
rather than "wheelchair."  And why parking spaces, at least in the UK, are
signed as "disabled
parking" (or "anabl" in Welsh).

--
Paul