[Tagging] Allotments plot / lot tagging and ref?

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:49:35 UTC 2019

Many “allotments” in Central Europe have small cabins or even full-sized
houses which are used as part-time residences. Take a look at the
“allotments” around Vienna, Austria for example, or most any German city.

The Vienna allotments don’t seem to fit our wiki definition, but I think
they may have started out as allotment gardens years ago and evolved into
residential areas over time?