[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 16:31:10 UTC 2019

On 09/01/2019 15:18, Peter Elderson wrote:
> The wikipedia page is not a list, it is a description of what a TOP is
> in Nederland.
> ..

> If other trailheads (non-TOP) would be mapped, they would not get this
> particular reference.

I'm not convinced that the things on that page
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toeristisch_Overstappunt really are
"trailheads" in any accepted English sense ("trailhead" is mostly an
American English concept rather than a British English one).

Why not just map the features that are there rather than choose another
word that actually means something else?  Alternatively, pick a
different word?

Best Regards,

Andy