[Tagging] Facts and opinions

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:31:34 UTC 2019

Hi

> Am Do., 10. Jan. 2019 um 02:33 Uhr schrieb Bryan Housel <bhousel at gmail.com>:
> > On Jan 9, 2019, at 8:23 PM, Stefan Keller <sfkeller at gmail.com> wrote:
> > communication. We all need patience with Wikis and it's curation and
> > users - like we e.g. have patience with when we're discussing things
> > about iD presets or iD functionality (like Copy&Paste which remained
> > unimplemented since 2013 - hint to Bryan :-))
>
> Stopped reading here and Unsubscribing.

Bryan, I'd like to thank you for your work. But this reaction is not
really constructive. You seem to prefer the github issue tracker of iD
(which you control) - but a github repo is not the only place for
discussions.

> > But namespacing is not the only means we have to group tags: we also
> > have Presets and Wikis documentation!

Under the impression of this discussion I'm considering to propose an
OSMF working group for data curation (especially tagging and presets).

:Stefan