[Tagging] Creating shop=caravan

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:23:18 UTC 2019

On Mon, 14 Jan 2019 at 21:08, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Been thinking about exactly that overnight!
>
> So, change this main page to shop=rv, with type=powered / towed; sells;
> parts; rental etc etc; & also "See also" of 4WD / SUV see shop=car; quad
> bikes see shop=motorbike etc

Except, from the definitions I've seen, it excludes static caravans.  Which
are mobile (even if only
moved infrequently) but are not vehicles.  Which is why "mobile home" is a
better generic term
than "RV" or "motor home."

3 (?) other pages: shop=motorhome; shop=caravan; shop=travel_trailer (just
> for those people who don't speak "English English"! :-)), with no details
> except "See shop=rv"

Except, of course, that "RV" is American English.

Would that cover all the bases?

--
Paul