[Tagging] رد: Link roads between different highways type

Saeed Hubaishan hubaishan at outlook.sa
Tue Jan 15 16:05:31 UTC 2019

In usual the links in my country Yemen are lesser in their design than the two ways that it  linked between, you can see a trunk way with 4 lanes for every direction linked with a secondary way with 2 lanes for every direction with only one lane link.

In the link you can't drive with the higher way speed but you may drive in the lower way speed or lesser.

so the link does not have the importance of the higher, nor have the performance of the higher, So why it get the classify of the higher.
من: Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org>
‏‏تم الإرسال: 15 يناير, 2019 05:03 م
إلى: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
‏‏الموضوع: Re: [Tagging] Link roads between different highways type

I think agreeing with the higher level is correct as the link usually inheirets, or at least tolerates, the rules and design standards for the higher road.