[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:27:53 UTC 2019

I made a concept wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:trailhead
I think it fits the outcome of this discussion. If not, feel free to
comment.

I don't want to change the earlier proposal, it is a step further than my
concept tagging page which just documents existing practice.

Vr gr Peter Elderson

Op di 15 jan. 2019 om 00:41 schreef Dave Swarthout <daveswarthout at gmail.com