[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:30:56 UTC 2019

I have added parking space, not as a requirement but as something that will
usually be available. The only requirement is that the place is visibly
designated or customary to hop on a trail.

The description does not mention, favour nor exclude any local variants, I
think. Most of the photos show trailheads explicitly named Trailhead, so I
assumed that these are called trailheads in at least one flavour of the
English language. None of those are Dutch. I plan to add one Dutch example,
as soon as I find out how to add a photo to the gallery.

Vr gr Peter Elderson