[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – natural=peninsula (Was: Feature Proposal – RFC – place=peninsula)

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:31:48 UTC 2019

When I look at the area, it turns out that Pointe des Espagnols is the
extreme tip of the Roscanvel Peninsula, which itself comes off the Crozon
Peninsula eg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Iroise_sea_map-en.svg

If we add say Pointe des Capucins & Point de Cornouaille, it would all be a
perfect example of the
" > OK, how about "A natural=cape can be part of a natural=peninsula, a
natural=peninsula can be part of a larger natural=peninsula, but a
natural=peninsula cannot be part of a natural=cape"?

Or: 'A natural=cape can be part of a natural=peninsula, but a
natural=peninsula cannot be part of a natural=cape. However, a
natural=peninsula can be part of a larger natural=peninsula.'?"
description!

Thanks

Graeme