[Tagging] Maxtents=<number> or capacity:tents=<number> for campsites?

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Wed Jul 3 08:18:30 UTC 2019

"capacity" is the well established for the number of items the facility can hold,
from students in school, parking spaces to hotel rooms.

"maxtents" is hard to understand, ambiguous and likely leading to confusion.
It could refer to the size as well (maxi tents?) which might explain the poorly tagged
"maxtents=yes". Did you check if that came from a weird import?

tom