[Tagging] Maxtents=<number> or capacity:tents=<number> for campsites?

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:36:21 UTC 2019

all maxtents=yes are in a "small" area in the north of the USA.
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/KrR
I have send a changeset comment to ask the meaning.

despite that, maxtents=<number> are indeed a bad idea.

capacity:tents is a more common schema
but I don't really see any advantage with
tents=yes + capacity:tents=<number>
versus
tents=<numbers>

Regards,