[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - amenity=power_supply

Michael Brandtner brandtner_michael at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 3 20:18:26 UTC 2019

I have now canceled the proposal. I really just wanted to establish a
tag for the shore power devices in front of my workplace. I don't have
enough interest and motivation to try to fit at least four different
kinds of power-providing devices into one tag. And I also can't think of
a way to prevent overlap in case of different tags for them.