[Tagging] shared planter where you can harvest for free

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Jul 4 09:36:19 UTC 2019

My town has an Incredible Edibles scheme running. There are no planters, it is in the ground around the square used for the weekly market, amongst other events.

Had been interested in how tag it.

They have a greenhouse made of plastic bottles.

See  Incredible Edibles Wem.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device